Beverly Center is home to over 100 stores featuring the best in luxury, contemporary and fast fashion favorites all under one roof. Our unique retail collection is curated for the trend seekers and taste makers of LA and beyond, with a mix of everything high, low, and in-between. We feature luxury brands including Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Saint Laurent and Salvatore Ferragamo. A unique contemporary assortment with COS, Sandro and Maje is paired with an expanded fast fashion collection, including LA’s largest Zara, a two level XXI Forever, H&M and Uniqlo.
Beverly Center will also bring together a one-of-a-kind lineup of over 10 chef-driven restaurants and fast-casual eateries, for food lovers and foodies alike. Featuring coastal Italian cuisine at Cal Mare, southern comfort favorites from Yardbird, farm to table dining at Farmhouse, a perfectly poached egg at Egg Slut and many more irresistible flavors.
The best in fashion and food await at the edge of Beverly Hills and West Hollywood at Beverly Center.
8500 Beverly Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90048
Phone: (310) 854-0071
884,000 sq. ft.
Number of Stores:
Macy’s, Macy’s Men’s Store and Bloomingdale’s
Visit our Concierge's desk on Level 6
Marketing and Sponsorship Director:
Media Requests (PMK•BNC):
Christina Canseco / Lauren Mynderse
The Taubman Company
200 East Long Lake Road, Suite 300
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304-2324
Phone: (248) 258-6800
Posted Jun 27th, 2019
Beverly Center is LA’s Newest Dining Destination
Beverly Center expands its culinary scene with one-of-a-kind chef driven restaurants
and fast casual eateries, and now offering diners up to 4-hours of free valet
LOS ANGELES, CA. (June 27, 2019) - Beverly Center, Los Angeles’ premier shopping destination, continues to elevate the customer experience by introducing an impressive culinary collection of chef-driven restaurants to fast-casual eateries easily accessible at the street level.
Diners can now receive four hours free valet at sit-down restaurants, including Angler, Easy’s, Farmhouse, Osteria Cal Mare and Yardbird Southern Table & Bar, or two hours free at fast casual eateries, including Eggslut, Pitchoun Bakery & Café, Marugame Udon, and Tocaya Organica. Each restaurant can be easily accessed using the 3rd Street & La Cienega Valet.
Beverly Center’s culinary offering now includes the following restaurants, with the addition of the future opening of Michelin Star Chef Akira Back’s new, modern Korean steak house.
Angler – A seafood restaurant by Michelin 3-star Chef Joshua Skenes, Angler is centered around a giant wood fire hearth and focused on what’s important about dining: having fun.
Osteria Cal Mare – An homage to the coast of Italy and Southern California, the restaurant is helmed by Chef & Owner Adam Sobel—the prized protégé of Michael Mina. Cal Mare’s decor evokes the vibrant elegance of the Amalfi Coast where guests enjoy hand-made pastas, brick oven pizzas, and a large selection of seafood sourced mindfully. They take the art of aperitivo quite seriously and offer a variety of seasonal Spritz, Negroni variations, and plenty of antipasti to share.
Easy’s – Classic diner fare with a playful, yet elevated spin from restaurateur Jeremy Fall. Easy’s serves everything from beloved breakfast dishes with a twist to inventive sandwiches and burgers to hearty dinners and desserts alongside beer, wine, and unique specialty cocktails.
FARMHOUSE Los Angeles – FARMHOUSE led by Executive Farmer Nathan Peitso redefines the traditional restaurant model by working directly with the region’s top farmers to grow, harvest, and create dishes. The menu features seasonal farm-traceable “seed-to-plate” cuisine that showcases ingredients at their peak each month, as well as responsibly farmed meat, poultry, and sustainable seafood.
Yardbird Southern Table & Bar – Helmed by award-winning restaurateur John Kunkel, Yardbird Southern Table & Bar features farm-fresh ingredients, classic Southern cooking, culture and hospitality. The menu offers a modern take on Southern comfort which means shared plates and critically acclaimed fried chicken, to name a few of the restaurant's specialties including accolades like “Top 100 Brunches in America” by Open Table and LA Travel Magazine’s “LA’s Best New Restaurant.”
Eggslut – A chef driven, gourmet food concept inspired by a true love for eggs. Eggslut's menu is a balance of comfort and innovation, celebrating food that appeals to both novice and extreme foodie through classic comfort fare with a twist, all-encompassing a key ingredient, eggs.
LAMILL Coffee – Award-winning premium specialty coffee roaster headquartered in Los Angeles. In addition to coffee, LAMILL offers a selection of pastries, sandwiches and salads.
Marugame Udon – Japanese authentic made-to-order Udon noodles which are freshly kneaded, boiled and cooked right in front of you every day, using premium ingredients from Japan.
Pitchoun! Bakery & Café – An authentic, family-owned French bakery & café, serving breakfast and lunch with home-made artisan bread & baked goods, fine pastries, freshly roasted coffee and organic teas, made to order sandwiches & salads, healthy soups, egg dishes, crepes and toasts among many other specialties. Everything is freshly prepared from scratch each day, using local farmers’ market produce, organic dairy & eggs and family recipes.
Tocaya Organica – Bold, modern Mexican cuisine with a wellness-driven menu of salads, bowls, burritos, and tacos – served in a sophisticated yet accessible fresh-casual setting. Beginning plant-based, the menu continues with protein and dairy add-ons, offering guests flexibility for any diet.
ABOUT BEVERLY CENTER
With LA’s largest collection of shops and restaurants under one magnificent skylight, the new Beverly Center reflects the diverse styles and tastes of Los Angeles and its many visitors. An unparalleled collection of luxury, contemporary and fast-fashion brands awaits shoppers, including Apple, Balenciaga, Coach, COS, Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi, G-Star Raw, Gucci, H&M, If & Co., Longchamp, Louis Vuitton, Maje, MCM, Michael Kors, Omega, Polo Ralph Lauren, Prada, Saint Laurent, Salvatore Ferragamo, Sandro, Superdry, The Celect, Tiffany & Co., Traffic Los Angeles, Uniqlo, Versace, Wolford, Zara and more. An unmatched restaurant collection includes fine-dining options Angler, Cal Mare, FARMHOUSE and Yardbird Southern Table & Bar, and fast-casual eateries Eggslut, Easy’s, Tocaya Organica, LAMILL Coffee, Maragume Udon and Pitchoun Bakery & Cafe. More great additions, including Akira Back Steak, Coffee Commissary and The Webster, are coming soon. For more information, visitbeverlycenter.com or follow @beverlycenter in social media.
Posted Jun 17th, 2019
CELEBRATE PRIDE MONTH WITH
BEVERLY CENTER x THE ADVOCATE X WORLD OF WONDER
Pride Event to Feature Panel Moderated by Carson Kressley. Music by DJ Cottrell Guidry, Photo Ops, Food, Cocktails, Drag Queen Panels & Much More on June 22 at Beverly Center
WHO: Beverly Center, Los Angeles’ premier shopping and dining destination, in partnership with media partner The Advocate and World of Wonder, will come together to celebrate the LGBTQ+ community with Carson Kressley, Kim Chi, Violet Chachki, Ginger Minj, and Bob The Drag Queen.
WHAT: For the first time, Beverly Center, The Advocate and World of Wonder are bringing the community a full day of drag queen panels, performances, fun photo activations, music, food, specialty cocktails and more to celebrate PRIDE month.
The event will feature “Tea with the Queens Panel,” a moderated Q&A panel with Emmy Award-winning Fashion Savant, Carson Kressley, can’t-miss performances by America’s favorite queens, makeovers, and more. Attendees will also enjoy music by DJ Cottrell Guidry, specialty bites and cocktails from Cal Mare, and complimentary valet parking via 3rd Street or La Cienega Valet.
Beverly Center x The Advocate x World of Wonder Pride Event is one of the many offerings available at Beverly Center during their month-long PRIDE celebration. Additional offerings include the lighting of Beverly Center’s exterior in PRIDE’s signature rainbow coloring throughout the month of June, and complimentary Friends of Beverly Center Valet Card for guests that spend more than $250 in one day between June 9 – June 23. For additional information, visit https://www.beverlycenter.com/pride.
WHEN: Saturday, June 22, 2019
11:30am: Media Check-In Begins
12:00 pm: Celebration & Cocktail Kick-Off / Red Carpet Arrivals
1:00 pm: Tea with the Queens Panel
Moderated by Carson Kressley
2:00 pm: Drag Performances & More
3:00 pm: Happy Hour
WHERE: Beverly Center (Event located in Grand Court, Level 6)
8500 Beverly Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90048
MORE: ** Please note Beverly Center handle @beverlycenter and hashtag
#BeverlyCenterPRIDE when posting on social from the event **
ABOUT BEVERLY CENTER
With LA’s largest collection of shops and restaurants under one magnificent skylight, the new Beverly Center reflects the diverse styles and tastes of Los Angeles and its many visitors. An unparalleled collection of luxury, contemporary and fast-fashion brands awaits shoppers, including Apple, Balenciaga, Coach, COS, Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi, G-Star Raw, Gucci, H&M, If & Co., Longchamp, Louis Vuitton, Maje, MCM, Michael Kors, Omega, Polo Ralph Lauren, Prada, Saint Laurent, Salvatore Ferragamo, Sandro, Superdry, The Celect, Tiffany & Co., Traffic Los Angeles, Uniqlo, Versace, Wolford, Zara and more. An unmatched restaurant collection includes fine-dining options Cal Mare, Farmhouse and Yardbird Southern Table & Bar, and fast-casual eateries Eggslut, Easy’s, Tocaya Organica, LAMILL Coffee, Maragume Udon and Pitchoun Bakery & Cafe. More great additions, including Angler, Akira Back Steak and The Webster, are coming soon. For more information, visitbeverlycenter.com or follow @beverlycenter in social media.
ABOUT THE ADVOCATE
Pride Media is the largest publisher of LGBTQ content in the world., including OUT, The Advocate, Out Traveler, Plus, and PRIDE. With over 50 years of award-winning editorial spanning digital, print, social and experiential, our content shapes the LGBTQ landscape—serving as the go-to destination for our audience across entertainment, news & politics, LGBTQ rights, travel, wellness, finance food & spirits and fashion. By covering every aspect of the LGBTQ experience, Pride Media’s brands use the power of words to inspire the full spectrum of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer people to live life with pride.
ABOUT WORLD OF WONDER
For more than two decades, award-winning production company World of Wonder has introduced audiences to new worlds, talent and ideas that have shaped culture. Programming highlights include: Emmy® Award winning “RuPaul’s Drag Race” (VH1/Logo), “Million Dollar Listing” LA & NY (Bravo), “Dancing Queen” (Netflix), “Big Freedia: Queen of Bounce” (Fuse), and “Gender Revolution: A Journey with Katie Couric” (National Geographic); award-winning films and documentaries including upcoming “Liberty: Mother of Exiles,” “Mapplethorpe: Look at the Pictures,” “Menendez: Blood Brothers,” “Inside Deep Throat,” “The Eyes of Tammy Faye,” “I Am Britney Jean,” “In Vogue: The Editor’s Eye,” “Carrie Fisher’s Wishful Drinking,” “Monica in Black and White,” Emmy-winning “The Last Beekeeper,” and Emmy-winning “Out of Iraq.” Seven of WOW's films have premiered at the Sundance Film festival including “Becoming Chaz” and “Party Monster.” World of Wonder has also created a substantial digital footprint with its YouTube channel WOWPresents (1M+ subs), SVOD digital platform WOW Presents Plus, along with an award-winning blog, The WOW Report. World of Wonder’s bi-annual RuPaul's DragCon is the world’s largest drag culture convention, welcoming 100,000 attendees across LA and NYC in 2018. Co-founders Randy Barbato and Fenton Bailey authored The World According to Wonder, celebrating decades of production, which can be found online at http://worldofwonder.net/. Randy and Fenton were honored with the IDA Pioneer Award in December 2014, celebrating exceptional achievement, leadership, and vision in the nonfiction and documentary community, named to Variety's Reality Leaders List in 2017, and chosen for the OUT100 list in 2018 for their trailblazing work in the LGBTQ+ community. World of Wonder was also selected for Realscreen's 2018 Global 100 list, which recognizes the top international non-fiction and unscripted production companies working in the industry today. World of Wonder creates out of a historic building/gallery space in the heart of Hollywood.
Posted Jan 28th, 2019
BEVERLY CENTER CELEBRATES LUNAR NEW YEAR -
THE YEAR OF THE PIG
A collaboration with Artist Momo Wang will launch a new series of WeChat Stickers and continues the tradition of sharing good fortune with red envelopes
LOS ANGELES, January 23, 2019 – The newly reimagined Beverly Center will usher in the Year of the Pig, celebrating Lunar New Year from January 28 to February 28 with an exclusive artist collaboration and special red envelope promotions.
Beverly Center has again partnered with animator Momo Wang to create a Beverly Center Year of the Pig mascot and WeChat sticker collection in celebration of Lunar New Year. Momo Wang is famous for creating China’s - Tuzki the rabbit. In doing so as an undergraduate student, she became an overnight online phenomenon.
Beverly Center will launch WeChat stickers throughout the year featuring Beverly Center mascot Billy the dog, another Momo Wang creation. Users can download the commemorative stickers via the official Beverly Center WeChat account. They will also be featured in WeChat and Weibo campaigns during for key holidays and seasonal experiences.
“We are thrilled to launch this authentic collaboration with Momo Wang that will further connect Beverly Center with Chinese tourists and the more than one billion users on WeChat,” said Susan Vance, director of Marketing and Sponsorship for Beverly Center. “This partnership underscores Beverly Center’s commitment to support a wide variety of artists to express the indomitable spirit of Los Angeles.”
ANNUAL RED ENVELOPE PROGRAM
To celebrate Lunar New Year, Beverly Center will again give away traditional red envelopes that contain gift cards to Eggslut, Marugame Udon, Pitchoun Bakery & Café and Tocaya Organica. These will be given to customers who spend $500 or more during their visit.
Beverly Center is also partnering with YouWorld for a unique WeChat QR code that will be available for customers so they may scan and redeem a digital red envelope.
“We are excited to celebrate and share this heartwarming holiday with our customers,” said Carlos Montenegro, manager of Tourism and Customer Service for Beverly Center. “We pride ourselves in delighting our Chinese guests with an outstanding shopping experience and are thrilled to be rolling out new services such as our WeChat-enabled digital Passport to Shopping, our WeChat-based concierge and our enhanced digital information services for these special guests.”
ABOUT THE YEAR OF THE PIG
According to the Lunar New Year calendar, 2019 is the Year of the Pig and will commence on February 5. The Chinese zodiac moves in a 12-year cycle, making individuals born in 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007 and 2019 born in the Year of the Pig. It is believed that a person's personality traits are influenced by the year of their birth animal. Those born in the Year of the Pig are said to be optimistic, gentle, and loyal.
Posted Nov 16th, 2018
BEVERLY CENTER CELEBRATES THE HOLIDAYS WITH “IN THE PRESENT”
A NEW HOLIDAY EXPERIENCE AT THE REIMAGINED CENTER
WHO: Beverly Center celebrates the season with a new holiday experience, new restaurants, new stores, and new views.
WHAT: “In the Present” Experience
Beverly Center’s new holiday set, “In the Present,” debuts on November 15 and will be available through New Year’s Day. The experience is located in the newly reimagined Grand Court and anchor courts. The modern, contemporary set includes a 35 ft. tree made of real manzanita branches and giant mirrored gift boxes lit up in holiday colors. Each gift box has its own unique character and sensory experience, and the centerpiece includes a walk-in, light-up installation that will make the perfect Instagrammable backdrop to any holiday photo. The experience also showcases custom designed artwork by digital media artist Refik Anadol, whose unique virtual appliques appear on the center’s large LED screen.
Special Holiday Hours
- Thanksgiving Day: Beverly Center will be CLOSED. Macy’s will be open from 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Black Friday: Macy’s will open at 6 a.m. on Nov. 23. The Center will open at 8 a.m. Select retailers will open earlier.
- Seasonal: Beverly Center will have special holiday hours in effect from Friday, November 23 through Monday, January 1. Please visit beverlycenter.com/hours for details.
- Guests can enjoy free self-parking all day on Black Friday.
- Same-day package delivery is available from Deliv at Concierge. Customers may send their purchases to a desired location (within a 12-mile radius) in less than three hours for a $5 fee.
- With Happy Returns, now available at Concierge, visitors can now return purchases from participating online retailers in-person at Beverly Center. There’s no packing, printing, or boxing required, and refunds are initiated immediately, free of charge.
- Through the Passport to Shopping program, out-of-town guests traveling 50 or more miles receive exclusive discounts and special offers from many retailers and restaurants. See Concierge for more details.
- To make deliveries and returns easy, Amazon Lockers are available at Beverly Center at no additional cost. The lockers are located on Level 5 of the parking garage. Visit Amazon.com/Locker for additional info.
New Stores and Exhibits
- Beverly Center welcomes new stores for their inaugural holiday season at the Center:
- APM Monaco, Balenciaga, Brooks Brothers, G-Star Raw, Hayden Girls, If & Co., Longchamp, Polo Ralph Lauren, The Celect, Zara
- Gourmet food and gift retailer, Harry & David will host a seasonal pop-up store on Level 6 by Bloomingdale’s.
- Limited engagement exhibition titled, Muhammed Ali: The Greatest of All Time will be on display at the Center on Level 8.
New Dining Options
- Holiday shoppers can dine out at Beverly Center’s newest restaurants:
- Cal Mare, Easy’s, Eggslut, Farmhouse, LAMILL Coffee, Marugame Udon, Pitchoun! Bakery & Café, Tocaya Organica, Yardbird Southern Table & Bar
- Restaurants can be easily accessed via the new 3rd Street and La Cienega Valets or the Bloomingdale’s Court elevator
WHEN: Holiday features and promotions will run throughout the holiday season. Please visit beverlycenter.com for details.
WHERE: Beverly Center
8500 Beverly Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90048
CONTACT: Jenn Deese | PMK•BNC | 310.854.3212 | email@example.com
About Beverly Center
With LA’s largest collection of shops and restaurants under one magnificent skylight, the new Beverly Center reflects the diverse styles and tastes of Los Angeles and its many visitors. An unparalleled collection of luxury, contemporary and fast-fashion brands awaits shoppers, including Apple, Balenciaga, Coach, COS, Fendi, The Celect, Dolce & Gabbana, G-Star Raw, Gucci, H&M, If & Co., Longchamp, Louis Vuitton, Maje, MCM, Michael Kors, Omega, Polo Ralph Lauren, Prada, Saint Laurent, Sandro, Salvatore Ferragamo, Superdry, Tiffany & Co., Traffic Los Angeles, Uniqlo, Versace, Wolford, Zara and more. An unmatched restaurant collection includes fine-dining options Cal Mare, Farmhouse and Yardbird Southern Table & Bar, and fast-casual eateries Eggslut, Easy’s, Tocaya Organica, Maragume Udon, LAMILL Coffee and Pitchoun Bakery & Cafe. More great additions, including The Webster, are coming soon. For more information, visit beverlycenter.com or follow @beverlycenter in social media.
# # #
Taubman Reveals $500 Million Reimagination of Iconic Beverly Center Reinventing Retail & Dining in LA; Announces Weekend of Special Events
Posted Nov 3rd, 2018
Taubman Reveals $500 Million Reimagination of Iconic Beverly Center Reinventing Retail & Dining in LA;
Announces Weekend of Special Events
Expanded luxury and contemporary fashion, destination dining, studio/concierge services, sweeping views and bright, open spaces are just a few of the center’s new features
LOS ANGELES, November 2, 2018 – Taubman Centers, Inc. (NYSE: TCO) today reveals the $500 million reimagination of Beverly Center that transformed every aspect of the iconic shopping destination that has been located in the heart of Los Angeles for 36 years.
“Beverly Center has a special place in the history of this creative community, and our intention with this transformation was always to ensure the center best reflects and serves both its neighbors and those who visit Los Angeles each year,” said Chief Operating Officer William S. Taubman. “We sincerely thank our many partners who have joined us in creating this true homage to fashion and food in one of the most vibrant and exciting markets in the world.”
“The Beverly Center is so much more than a place to shop – it’s a landmark in our city, an anchor in its community, and a destination for Angelenos and people from everywhere,” said Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti. “The reimagining of this landmark will bring a better experience for visitors, deliver new retail and dining to the neighborhood, and create good jobs for workers.”
Key focus areas for the project included creating a bright, contemporary exterior that connected the center to the neighborhood, bringing in plenty of natural light, further elevating the retail lineup, adding a variety of dining options and ensuring easy access and parking. Beverly Center was open during all three phases of construction.
“We thank the community for its ongoing patronage of Beverly Center during the reimagination, and for the three-and-a-half decades of support that have made the center one of the nation’s premier shopping and dining destinations,” said Taubman. “Even before the renovation was complete, traffic and sales productivity materially improved, and the center continues to perform above our expectations.”
Architecture & Design
Studio Fuksas of Rome, Italy, was selected as the design architect for the reimagination of the 886,000 sq. ft. center. Visionaries Massimiliano and Doriana Fuksas, known globally for their distinctive designs, masterfully incorporated stunning new features, including:
- A magnificent 25,000 sq. ft., gently curving, high-performance skylight ribbon of glass that triples the amount of skylight in the center and floods it with natural light
- New and expanded floor openings to allow sunlight to reach all floors and improve sight lines to other levels
- Special lighting within the floor openings and valet entrances that provides a stunning visual environment day and night
- A delicate, undulating white exterior featuring a modern metal mesh façade that allows natural light into the parking garage and is a glistening backdrop to a new, programmable exterior LED lighting system
- A lush streetscape with drought-resistant greenery that enhances the new, pedestrian-friendly environment
- A new Grand Court gathering space with plenty of comfortable furniture and places to charge devices or connect with others. Its new features include:
- An impressive 20’ w x 35’ h vertical digital LED screen
- The ability to hold special events, including the upcoming “In the Present”, a brand new holiday experience at Beverly Center
- A state-of-the-art, M4 camera-based smart parking system by Park Assist that dramatically improves the arrival and departure experience in the four-level, 3,000 space garage, including helping visitors find a parking space, and locate their vehicle
- An additional valet off West 3rd Street that provides quick access to the restaurants and stores
Beverly Center’s newly-elevated retail offering crosses every price level and fashion profile, perfect for the cross-shopping practices of modern customers. New tenant additions, relocations and/or expansions include:
- APM Monaco (new July 2018, 998 sq. ft., Level 6)
- Apple (expanded, relocated June 2018, 8,225 sq. ft., Level 7)
- A/X Armani Exchange (relocated May 2018, 4,550 sq. ft., Level 6)
- Balenciaga (new July 2018, 1,957 sq. ft., Level 7)
- Brooks Brothers (relocating from Rodeo Dr., opening holiday 2018, 3,170 sq. ft., Level 6)
- House of Hoops by Foot Locker (relocated March 2017, 9,364 sq. ft., Level 6)
- G-Star Raw (new October 2018, 2,000 sq. ft., Level 6)
- Hayden Girls (new March 2018, 1,154 sq. ft., Level 6)
- If & Co (new August 2018, 855 sq. ft., Level 6)
- Kiehl’s (new July 2017, 911 sq. ft., Level 6)
- Longchamp (new September 2018, 1,829 sq. ft., Level 7)
- MCM (new December 2017, 2,000 sq. ft., Level 7)
- Michael Kors (expanded December 2017, 4,487 sq. ft., Level 7)
- Polo Ralph Lauren (new May 2018, 2,340 sq. ft., Level 7)
- PRSVR (unique-to-LA, opening 2019, 964 sq. ft., Level 6)
- The Celect (new February 2018, 1,787 sq. ft., Level 7)
- Traffic Los Angeles (expanded, relocated July 2018, 5,698 sq. ft., Level 6)
- Versace (relocated September 2018, 2,200 sq. ft., Level 7)
- Wolford (relocated September 2018, 845 sq. ft., Level 7)
- Zara (LA’s largest location, 28,300 sq. ft., opened May 2018, Level 6)
Designer Flagship Boutique
Coming in 2020, an 11,000 sq. ft. high-end designer flagship boutique The Webster will prominently sit at the corner of Beverly and San Vicente Blvds. Owner Laure Hériard-Dubreuil will edit exquisite collections and partner with leading brands on exclusive product in this signature LA location.
These changes complement an already-impressive collection of brands that includes Burberry, Coach, COS, Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi, Gucci, Halston Heritage, H&M, Jimmy Choo, L.K. Bennett, Louis Vuitton, Maje, Omega, Politix, Prada, Saint Laurent, Salvatore Ferragamo, Sandro, Stuart Weitzman, Superdry, Tiffany & Co., Tumi, Uniqlo and XXI Forever.
Beverly Center has opened to its surrounding neighborhood by bringing together an enviable lineup of nine full-service and fast-casual restaurants at the street level. Each can be accessed via entrances on La Cienega or the convenient new 3rd Street Valet.
Sit-Down, Full-Service - Open
- Cal Mare by Chef Adam Sobel in collaboration with Chef Michael Mina (new December 2017; 8,100 sq. ft.)
- Farmhouse Los Angeles by Restaurateur Laurent Halasz and Executive Farmer Nathan Peitso (new March 2018; 7,000 sq. ft.)
- Yardbird Southern Table & Bar by Restaurateur John Kunkel (new April 2018; 5,500 sq. ft.)
Sit-Down, Full-Service – Opening Soon
- Akira Back Steak by Chef Akira Back (modern Korean steakhouse, opening in 2019, 3,000 sq. ft.)
- Saison Hospitality concept (opening in early 2019, 6,500 sq. ft.)
Fast-Casual - Open
- Eggslut (new January 2018; 1,500 sq. ft.)
- Marugame Udon (new August 2018; 2,500 sq. ft.)
- Pitchoun! Bakery & Cafe (new August 2018; 1,400 sq. ft.)
- Tocaya Organica (new October 2018; 3,800 sq. ft.)
Inside of the center, four new fast-casual eateries take advantage of sweeping views of the city and the new skylight:
- Coffee Commissary (opening 2019; 1,000 sq. ft., Level 6)
- Easy’s by Jeremy Fall (open October 2018; 2,000 sq. ft., Level 6)
- Lamill Coffee (open September 2018; 1,800 sq. ft., Level 8)
- The Street LA by Chef Michael Mina (opening 2019; Level 8)
- The 35 ft. tall Grand Court digital LED screen is showcasing the first-ever, solo and permanent LA installation of well-known media artist, designer and spatial thinker Refik Anadol. The first chapter of his installation, “Impossible Materials: Fashion,” features his interpretation of fashion through imagined fabric and subtle poetic motion. Chapter two, “Impossible Materials: Architecture” focuses on the symbiotic relationship of art, architecture and technology.
- In partnership with Anadol and UCLA Design Media Arts, Beverly Center is featuring selected works by undergraduate students. Each work, created by students in Anadol’s DMA 24 course, explores the fundamentals of motion and its application to design through timing, pace, repetition, composition, resolution and process.
- Curator Jenelle Porter, in association with the Hammer Museum, brings LA artist Amanda Ross-Ho to Beverly Center. Ross-Ho’s untitled timepiece installation, created specifically for the La Cienega escalator wall, recombines layered images from an ongoing series of large-scale paintings in which doodles, calculations, diagrams, lists, notes-to-self and other anxious scribblings aggregate on the surfaces of blank clock faces. Throughout the renovation, Porter has brought other prominent works, including those from Julian Hoeber, Karen Kimmel, Geoff McFetrdige, Dave Muller and Catherine Opie. The next phase of the art program will debut in January 2019.
- Known internationally for his murals, JGoldcrown’s “Lovewall,” a highly-grammable temporary installation, is located adjacent to the 3rd Street Valet.
- Maker of joyful art Stevie Hannigan’s 120” h x 167 w temporary art installation, “Angel’s Pulse,” is located in the LaCienega valet.
Beverly Center’s new exterior lighting program will show its colors to acknowledge Awards Season, Breast Cancer Awareness Month, PRIDE and other events, anniversaries and milestones.
New “Room Service” Membership Program
A VIP Room Service member receives onsite and virtual concierge services powered by London-based luxury leader Quintessentially, a company known for creating bespoke experiences and offering lifestyle services around the globe. Quintessentially will arrange for specially curated experiences, restaurant reservations, concert tickets, car service scheduling, assistance with finding rare or sold-out products, book travel or gift purchases. Members will receive exclusive access to a calendar of carefully-crafted events, including trunk shows, intimate discussions with fashion designers and artists and special entertainment screenings. Other amenities include free valet parking and access to a private lounge with snacks and beverages.
Room Service is also offering a first-of-its-kind Studio Services membership program designed to elevate the shopping experience for costume designers and stylists working in the entertainment industry and with private clients. Studio Services members receive complimentary valet and self-parking, and access to the members’ lounge and onsite concierge assistance. Members also have proprietary access to private fitting rooms, wardrobe storage areas, conference rooms with free Wi-Fi, delivery services and restaurant discounts.
“Beverly Center has always been like a second home for me, so I was thrilled to be asked to provide my input on many of the aspects of Room Service that will cater to costume designers and stylists,” said Salvador Perez, president, Costume Designers Guild. “Having this type of support from Beverly Center, and this great retail to draw from, is very meaningful and helps us all do our jobs more efficiently.”
Beverly Center is extending its commitment to superior customer service with a newly- remodeled Concierge Desk in Grand Court. The center’s multi-lingual staff is on hand to help with everything from tourist programs and foreign currency exchange to directions, reservations and gift recommendations. Further, a Passport to Shopping program offers special discounts from participating retailers to guests living more than 50 miles away.
Grand Reveal Weekend (November 2-4)
Today, Taubman executives and Beverly Center General Manager Ralph Barnes will mark the renovation with a celebratory toast at 7 p.m. in the center’s Grand Court that will be followed by The Hollywood Reporter’s “Candidly Costumes,” an event celebrating award-winning costume designers.
The Grand Reveal Weekend also include a panel series of motivational influencer conversations in partnership with Create & Cultivate on Saturday, and a day of health and wellness with fitness classes by Lit Method, Playground LA and Aura Yoga on Sunday. All weekend long, there will be plenty of surprises, retailer activations, pop ups and free self-parking. For more information, please visit https://www.beverlycenter.com/grand_reveal.
“Beverly Center has not only been reinvigorated, our commitment to the City of Los Angeles continues to strengthen,” said Barnes. “From opening the center at the street and showcasing local artists to providing a place for people to gather and make memories, we look forward to being a great neighbor in this community for years to come.”
ABOUT BEVERLY CENTER
With LA’s largest collection of shops and restaurants under one magnificent skylight, the new Beverly Center reflects the diverse styles and tastes of Los Angeles and its many visitors. An unparalleled collection of luxury, contemporary and fast-fashion brands awaits shoppers, including Apple, Balenciaga, Coach, COS, Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi, G-Star Raw, Gucci, H&M, If & Co., Longchamp, Louis Vuitton, Maje, MCM, Michael Kors, Omega, Polo Ralph Lauren, Prada, Saint Laurent, Salvatore Ferragamo, Sandro, Superdry, The Celect, Tiffany & Co., Traffic Los Angeles, Uniqlo, Versace, Wolford, Zara and more. An unmatched restaurant collection includes fine-dining options Cal Mare, Farmhouse and Yardbird Southern Table & Bar, and fast-casual eateries Eggslut, Easy’s, Tocaya Organica, LAMILL Coffee, Maragume Udon and Pitchoun Bakery & Cafe. More great additions, including The Webster, are coming soon. For more information, visit beverlycenter.com or follow @beverlycenter in social media.
Taubman Centers is an S&P MidCap 400 Real Estate Investment Trust engaged in the ownership, management and/or leasing of 26 regional, super-regional and outlet shopping centers in the U.S. and Asia. Taubman’s U.S.-owned properties are the most productive in the publicly held U.S. regional mall industry. Founded in 1950, Taubman is headquartered in Bloomfield Hills, Mich. Taubman Asia, founded in 2005, is headquartered in Hong Kong. www.taubman.com.
For ease of use, references in this press release to “Taubman Centers,” “company,” “Taubman” or an operating platform mean Taubman Centers, Inc. and/or one or more of a number of separate, affiliated entities. Business is actually conducted by an affiliated entity rather than Taubman Centers, Inc. itself or the named operating platform.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. These statements reflect management's current views with respect to future events and financial performance. Forward-looking statements can be identified by words such as “will”, “may”, “could”, “expect”, “anticipate”, “believes”, “intends”, “should”, “plans”, “estimates”, “approximate”, “guidance” and similar expressions in this press release that predict or indicate future events and trends and that do not report historical matters. The forward-looking statements included in this release are made as of the date hereof. Except as required by law, the company assumes no obligation to update these forward-looking statements, even if new information becomes available in the future. Actual results may differ materially from those expected because of various risks, uncertainties and other factors. Such factors include, but are not limited to: changes in market rental rates; unscheduled closings or bankruptcies of tenants; relationships with anchor tenants; trends in the retail industry; challenges with department stores; changes in consumer shopping behavior; the liquidity of real estate investments; the company’s ability to comply with debt covenants; the availability and terms of financings; changes in market rates of interest and foreign exchange rates for foreign currencies; changes in value of investments in foreign entities; the ability to hedge interest rate and currency risk; risks related to acquiring, developing, expanding, leasing and managing properties; competitors gaining economies of scale through M&A and consolidation activity; changes in value of investments in foreign entities; risks related to joint venture properties; insurance costs and coverage; security breaches that could impact the company’s information technology, infrastructure or personal data; costs associated with response to technology breaches; the loss of key management personnel; shareholder activism costs and related diversion of management time; terrorist activities; maintaining the company’s status as a real estate investment trust; changes in the laws of states, localities, and foreign jurisdictions that may increase taxes on the company’s operations; and changes in global, national, regional and/or local economic and geopolitical climates. You should review the company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including “Risk Factors” in its most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K and subsequent quarterly reports, for a discussion of such risks and uncertainties.
# # #
Posted Nov 2nd, 2018
洛杉矶，2018年11月2日 -塔博曼购物中心公司（Taubman Centers, Inc. ）（纽约证券交易所股票代码：TCO）今天揭开了比弗利中心5亿美元的重建成果。这一位于洛杉矶市中心36年的标志性购物场所已实现了全方位的改造。
“比弗利中心在这个富有创造力的社区历史中占有特殊的席位。我们打算通过这次的翻新重建，确保中心能持续代表这个社区最好的面貌，并更好服务于当地居民和每年访问洛杉矶的游客。”首席运营官William S. Taubman说道。“我们衷心地感谢众多合作伙伴的支持。他们的加入，让我们把时尚和美食，推广到了洛杉矶这个世界上最充满活力和最激动人心的市场之一。”
“比弗利中心不仅仅是一个购物场所。它是我们城市的一个里程碑，是社区的支柱，也是洛杉矶居民和来自世界各地游客的必到之处。”洛杉矶市长Eric Garcetti说。 “重新修建这个里程碑将为游客带来更优的体验，为这座城市提供更完善的零售和餐饮服务，并为工人创造更有吸引力的就业机会。”
意大利罗马的Studio Fuksas被选为中心886,000平方英尺的重建设计建筑师。 Visionaries Massimiliano和Doriana Fuksas因其独特的设计而闻名全球，此次设计中巧妙地融入了令人惊叹的新功能，包括：
- 让人震撼的20英尺x 35英尺垂直数字LED屏幕
- 能够举办特别活动，包括即将到来的比弗利中心全新的度假体验活动“In the Present”
- Park Assist停车助手采用最先进的基于M4摄像头的智能停车系统，可显著改善4层拥有3,000个车位的停车场的来访和离开体验，包括帮助游客寻找停车位，并锁定他们的车辆位置
- APM Monaco（2018年7月入驻，998平方英尺，6层）
- Apple (2018年6月扩建并搬迁，8,225平方英尺，7层)
- A/X Armani Exchange (2018年5月搬迁，4,550平方英尺，6层)
- Balenciaga (2018年7月入驻，1,957平方英尺，7层)
- Brooks Brothers (从Rodeo Dr.搬迁后于2018年重新开业，3,170平方英尺，6层)
- House of Hoops by Foot Locker (2017年3月搬迁，9,364平方英尺，6层)
- G-Star Raw (2018年10月入驻，2,000平方英尺，6层)
- Hayden Girls (2018年3月入驻，1,154平方英尺，6层)
- If & Co (2018年8月入驻，855平方英尺，6层)
- Kiehl’s (2017年7月入驻，911平方英尺，6层)
- Longchamp (2018年9月入驻，1,829平方英尺，7层)
- MCM (2017年12月入驻，2,000平方英尺，7层)
- Michael Kors (2017年12月扩建，4,487平方英尺，7层)
- Polo Ralph Lauren (2018年5月入驻，2,340平方英尺，7层)
- PRSVR (洛杉矶首家，2019年开放，964平方英尺，6层)
- The Celect (2018年2月入驻，1,787平方英尺，7层)
- Traffic Los Angeles (2018年7月扩建并搬迁，5,698平方英尺，6层)
- Versace (2018年9月搬迁，2,200平方英尺，7级)
- Wolford (2018年9月搬迁，845平方英尺，7层)
- Zara (洛杉矶最大，2018年5月入驻，28,300平方英尺，6层)
即将在2020年开业的，11,000平方英尺的高端设计师旗舰店The Webster将坐落在Beverly和San Vicente Blvds的交界处。所有者 Laure Hériard-Dubreuil将在这个洛杉矶标志性的地区打造精品系列，并与拥有独家产品的领先品牌合作。
这一系列的重建和新店入驻，给我们以下忠实的常驻商家锦上添花：Burberry，Coach，COS，Dolce＆Gabbana，Fendi，Gucci，Halston Heritage，H＆M，Jimmy Choo，L.K。 Bennett，Louis Vuitton，Maje，Omega，Politix，Prada，Saint Laurent，Salvatore Ferragamo，Sandro，Stuart Weitzman，Superdry，Tiffany＆Co.，Tumi，优衣库和XXI Forever。
比弗利中心一楼的街口处更是汇集了九个全方位服务的快捷休闲餐厅，打造了令人艳羡的阵容。每个餐厅均可通过La Cienega的入口或便利的全新的3rd Street Valet抵达。
- Cal Mare主厨Adam Sobel与厨师Michael Mina合作（2017年12月入驻; 8,100平方英尺）
- Farmhouse Los Angeles餐厅老板Laurent Halasz和Nathan Peitso（2018年3月入驻，7,000平方英尺）
- Yardbird Southern Table & Bar 餐厅老板John Kunkel（2018年4月入驻; 5,500平方英尺）
- Akira Back Steak 主厨Akira Back (现代韩国牛排屋，2019入驻，3,000平方英尺)
- Saison Hospitality 概念店 (2019初入驻, 6,500平方英尺)
- Eggslut (2018年1月入驻; 1,500平方英尺)
- Marugame Udon (2018年8月入驻; 2,500平方英尺)
- Pitchoun! Bakery & Cafe (2018年8月入驻; 1,400平方英尺)
- Tocaya Organica (2018年10月入驻; 3,800平方英尺)
- Coffee Commissary (2019年入驻；1,000平方英尺，6层)
- Easy’s Jeremy Fall (2018年10月入驻；2,000平方英尺，6层)
- Lamill Coffee (2018年9月入驻；1,800平方英尺，8层)
- The Street LA 厨师Michael Mina (2019年入驻；8层)
- 35英尺高的中庭数字LED屏幕展示了著名媒体艺术家，设计师和空间思想家Refik Anadol的首次独立完成和永久放置在洛杉矶的设备。他的装置的第一章“不可能的材料：时尚”，通过想象的面料和微妙的诗意活动来展现他对时尚的诠释。第二章“不可能的材料：建筑”着重于艺术，建筑和技术的共生关系。
- 通过与Anadol和加州大学洛杉矶分校设计媒体艺术合作，比弗利中心展示了本科生的精选作品。由Anadol的DMA 24课程的学生创作的每件作品都通过时间，节奏，重复，构图，分辨率和过程来探索运动的基本原理及其在设计中的应用。
- 策展人Jenelle Porter与Hammer博物馆合作，将洛杉矶艺术家Amanda Ross-Ho带到比弗利中心。 Ross-Ho的无标题计时装置专为La Cienega自动扶梯墙而设，重新组合了一系列大型绘画中的分层图像。其中涂鸦，计算，图表，列表，自我笔记和其他焦虑的涂鸦在空白钟面的表面聚集在一起 。整个装修过程中，Porter带来了其他著名作品，包括Julian Hoeber，Karen Kimmel，Geoff McFetrdige，Dave Muller和Catherine Opie。艺术项目的下一阶段将于2019年1月首次展出。
- 喜欢艺术的制作人Stevie Hannigan的120英尺高，167英尺宽的临时艺术装置“Angel's Pulse”位于LaCienega的代客泊车处。
Room VIP服务将受到由伦敦奢侈品领导者Quintessentially提供的现场和线上礼宾服务，Quintessentially是一家以创造定制体验和提供全球生活方式服务而闻名的公司。 Quintessentially将安排特别策划的体验，餐厅预订，音乐会门票，汽车服务时间表，协助寻找稀有或售罄产品，预订旅行或礼品购买。会员将获得精心制作的独家活动日历，包括行李箱展示秀，与时装设计师和艺术家的私人接触以及特别的娱乐放映活动。其他设施包括免费代客泊车服务以及带小吃和饮料的私人休息室。
“比弗利中心就像我的第二个家一样，所以我很高兴能够为Room服务提供帮助，这将更好地支持服装设计师和造型师的工作。”服装设计师工会主席Salvador Perez说。 “得到比弗利中心的支持以及从优秀的商铺中得到灵感，对我来说意义非凡，这也有助于我们更有效地完成工作。”
盛大重新开业周末的活动还包括周六与Create＆Cultivate合作举办的一系列鼓舞人心的博主讲座。以及由Lit Method，Playground LA和Aura Yoga于周日举办的健身课程。整个周末，会有很多惊喜，零售商开业，快闪活动和免费自助停车。更多信息，请访问https://www.beverlycenter.com/grand_reveal。
“比弗利中心不仅焕然一新，我们对洛杉矶的使命感也在不断加深，”Barnes说。 “从在街道上开设中心，展示当地艺术家作品，到为人们提供聚会和活动场地，我们期待在未来几年仍为这个社区做出贡献 。”
作为集结了洛杉矶最多的商铺和餐厅的超级购物中心，新的比弗利中心体现了洛杉矶及其众多游客的多样化风格和品味，不仅提供齐全的奢侈品选择，更有各色现代快时尚品牌，包括Apple，Balenciaga，Coach，COS，Fendi，The Celect，Dolce＆Gabbana，G-Star Raw，Gucci，H＆M，If＆Co.，Longchamp，Louis Vuitton，Maje，MCM，Michael Kors，Omega，Polo Ralph Lauren，Prada，Saint Laurent，Sandro Paris，Salvatore Ferragamo，Superdry，Tiffany＆Co.，Traffic Los Angeles，优衣库，Versace，Wolford，Zara等等。无可比拟的多样化餐厅包括了Cal Mare，Farmhouse和Yardbird Southern Table＆Bar等精致餐饮选择，以及快餐店，Egglut，Easy's，Tocaya Organica，Maragume Udon，LAMILL Coffee和Pitchoun Bakery＆Cafe。包括The Webster在内的更多新成员正在集结中。访问beverlycenter.com或在社交媒体上关注@beverlycenter以获取更多信息。
Taubman中心是S＆P MidCap 400房地产投资的信托基金，在美国和亚洲拥有26个区域性，超级地区和直销购物中心的所有权，管理和/或租赁权。 Taubman在美国拥有的购物中心是美国公开上市的购物中心行业中最具生产力的一份子。 Taubman成立于1950年，总部位于密歇根州布卢姆菲尔德山。Taubman亚洲成立于2005年，总部位于香港。 www.taubman.com。
为了便于使用，本新闻稿中提到的“Taubman Centers”，“company”，“Taubman”或者运营平台是指Taubman Centers, Inc.和/或一个或多个独立的附属机构。 业务实际上由附属机构而非Taubman Centers, Inc.本身或指定的运营平台进行。
# # #
Jenn Deese, PMK*BNC
Maria Mainville, Director of Strategic Communications, Taubman
Ryan Hurren, Director of Investor Relations, Taubman
Posted May 17th, 2018
The Webster to Open First Los Angeles Flagship Boutique at Iconic Beverly Center
LOS ANGELES, May 17, 2018 – Luxury multi-brand fashion house The Webster will open its first Los Angeles flagship location at the newly reimagined Beverly Center in 2020. The 11,000 sq. ft. boutique will offer an exquisite, perfectly edited collection of designer brands and will be the centerpiece of the intersection of Beverly and San Vicente Blvds.
“We are as selective about our real estate decisions as we are about our curation of fashion brands,” said founder Laure Hériard-Dubreuil. “We are thrilled to be joining Beverly Center as it comes out of its exciting reimagination, and look forward to opening in such a vibrant community.”
Headquartered in Miami, The Webster has premier boutiques in South Beach and Bal Harbour, as well as Costa Mesa (California), Houston (Texas) and SoHo (New York).
“We continue to curate the perfect mix of fashion, food and experiences to ensure Beverly Center stands apart in the market,” said Taubman Chief Operating Officer William S. Taubman. “There is simply nothing like The Webster in LA and we are delighted that the fashion house will call Beverly Center home.”
Beverly Center is owned and operated by Taubman Centers, Inc. (NYSE: TCO). Taubman’s $500 million reimagination of Beverly Center will be completed by November 2018. Critical focus areas for the project include creating a bright, contemporary and highly accessible exterior and interior that engages the center with the surrounding neighborhood, producing an effortless arrival, parking and departure experience, and offering a perfectly curated retail lineup and superior destination dining. Many new restaurants and retailers, as well as a new 3rd Street Valet, are now open. For more information visit www.beverlycenter.com.